Tuesday 26 January 2016

The Homework Malfunction

I was on my way home from school and I was very rushed.  I didn't have time to shower after gym today as we had to run laps because coach was angry that his car broke down and his wife was breaking up with him, so we had to stay late.  When I arrived home I put my backpack on the floor and went to take a shower but later that day I realized that my stinky dog had eaten my homework and part of my backpack. The next day was a horrific day and never to be talked about ever again.   

5 comments:

  1. I like your story line. For the first sentence you say I was and I was twice, you can change one of them to something different or more specific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story but I keep getting confused. Your story is also only 4 sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the part about why the coach was angry though I kept getting confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you also did not include the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your story but I think you used a lot of "I was," and "I didn't", and "I realized" so I think you could change those into more interesting words and replace The "I" with something else.

    ReplyDelete