Thursday 14 April 2016




The Train Wreck 



While out for a night stroll I saw a racoon walking down the railroad tracks into a tunnel.  He went into a tunnel so I followed him and then  he went into a hole so I just kept going along the tracks.  Then all of the sudden a train comes and all I see is the headlight coming closer so I start running in the opposite direction but the spot just grew and grew.  The next morning I woke up in the hospital in a full body cast.  The door opens suddenly and I am a bit startled but its just a nurse bringing my food.   She hands me a straw and says "Bon Appetite" then she chuckles and leaves.  

   

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea for your story. However, you have a lot of run on sentences and when you add dialog you have to start a new line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting story but it sounds like you are just listing things that happened. So, you might want to smooth it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you added the this weeks prompt into the story. It's a little strange, though, as you walk into a dark tunnel in the night when there are trains coming and going... over all good story!

    ReplyDelete